Race is and always has been a human construct erroneously defined and used by disinformation creators within the various statist movements to divide, concur and control their adversaries. The truth is that most of the people of the world are a mixture of many hereditary lines going back hundreds of thousands of years. Those who lived nearer the equator were often darker and those living in the colder climates were lighter. We basically developed our skin colors to cope with the effects of the environment.
We have been taught that race is real and proven by scientific fact, when it is not. It is most often a tool of those who wish to deceive or those who have been deceived.
Thinking that the mainstream, a/k/a corporate owned media companies are not a major portion of social media today, is also an erroneous construct. They and their factcheckers are often the worst purpetrators of misinformation and disinformation, a/k/a propaganda on the world wide web (www) because it is intentional and meticulously planned and executed. They most often project the will of their advertisers, who are some of the largest and most powerful commercial interests in the world.
“Fake news is intentionally-spread misinformation that is in the format of news. Recent incidents reveal that fake news can be used as propaganda and get viral through news media and social media [39; 38].” – see study below.
Consider that Fascism is the merger of state and corporate powers. They will take over our lives if we let them and they will and have used every trick and malicious tactic in the book to accomplish their domination.
Modern scholarship views racial categories as socially constructed, that is, race is not intrinsic to human beings but rather an identity created, often by socially dominant groups, to establish meaning in a social context. Different cultures define different racial groups, often focused on the largest groups of social relevance, and these definitions can change over time.
- In South Africa, the Population Registration Act, 1950 recognized only White, Black, and Coloured, with Indians added later.
- The government of Myanmar recognizes eight “major national ethnic races“.
- The Brazilian census classifies people into brancos (Whites), pardos (multiracial), pretos (Blacks), amarelos (Asians), and indigenous (see Race and ethnicity in Brazil), though many people use different terms to identify themselves.
- The United States Census Bureau proposed but then withdrew plans to add a new category to classify Middle Eastern and North African peoples in the U.S. Census 2020, over a dispute over whether this classification should be considered a white ethnicity or a separate race.
- Legal definitions of whiteness in the United States used before the civil rights movement were often challenged for specific groups.
- Historical race concepts have included a wide variety of schemes to divide local or worldwide populations into races and sub-races.
The establishment of racial boundaries often involves the subjugation of groups defined as racially inferior, as in the one-drop rule used in the 19th-century United States to exclude those with any amount of African ancestry from the dominant racial grouping, defined as “white“. Such racial identities reflect the cultural attitudes of imperial powers dominant during the age of European colonial expansion. This view rejects the notion that race is biologically defined.
Oppression by the ideological theory of fascism has occurs throughout history in many nations and by every ill-conceived notion of how race is even defined. Thinking it is only the Caucasians doing this is pure ignorance and most often an erroneous construct of those perceived to be in the minority who ignorantly choose to blame those in the majority on their skin color, religion, culture or national origin, or even tribal affiliations.
Blacks and Asian nations can and have been just as oppressive against their own people including slavery, torture and murder to gain power, money and privilege, as the most brutal of Caucasian controlled nations. Thus, we are all to blame for allowing fascism to deceive and manipulate us.
“1, there are several similar terms that may easily get confused with misinformation. For example, disinformation also refers to inaccurate information which is usually distinguished from misinformation by the intention of deception, fake news refers to false information in the form of news (which is not necessarily disinformation since it may be unintentionally shared by innocent users), rumor refers to unverified information that can be either true or false, and spam refers to irrelevant information that is sent to a large number of users”